Hartlepool Borough Council

A to Z of services: Licence - Skin Piercing Treatments

Licence - Skin Piercing Treatments: Outline

If you own or run a business and want to carry out acupuncture, tattooing (including semi-permanent body tattooing), ear-piercing, body piercing or electrolysis you will need to be registered with Hartlepool Borough Council under the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982.

For further information please visit the licensing homepage.

Contact: Licensing

Department: Public Health

Telephone: 01429 523354

Civic Centre, Civic Centre, Hartlepool, TS24 8AY

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.