Hartlepool Borough Council

A to Z of services: Licence - Riding Establishment

Licence - Riding Establishment: Outline

Licences to keep a riding establishment are issued under the Riding Establishments Acts 1964 and 1970.

A Riding Establishment is "the carrying on of a business of keeping horses to let them out for hire for riding or riding instruction". Licences are renewable annually.

For further information please visit the licensing homepage.

Contact: Licensing

Department: Public Health

Telephone: 01429 523354

Civic Centre, Civic Centre, Hartlepool, TS24 8AY

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.