Hartlepool Borough Council

A to Z of services: Public Health - Drainage

Public Health - Drainage: Outline

The Council can help and advise on problems with drains and sewers. We can also help when there are issues related to flooding and drainage.

Northumbrian Water are now responsible for private drains and sewers which were eligible to transfer on the 1st October 2011, for further information on this transfer please see Northumbrian water private drains for general contact information see    Northumbrian Water

Hartlepool Water are responsible for tap water delivery.

Contact: Private Housing Services

Department: Regeneration & Neighbourhoods

Telephone: (01429) 523705

Private Sector Housing, Civic Centre, Victoria Road, Hartlepool, TS24 8AY

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.