Hartlepool Borough Council

A to Z of services: Licence - Private Members Clubs

Licence - Private Members Clubs: Outline

Private Members' Clubs providing public entertainment, films or plays and/or alcohol will need a club premises certificate.

For further information please visit the licensing homepage.

Contact: Licensing

Department: Public Health

Telephone: 01429 523354

Civic Centre, Civic Centre, Hartlepool, TS24 8AY

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.