Downloads: Street care and cleaning
The following documents are available for download. Documents in PDF format can be read using Adobe Reader.
MS Word and Powerpoint documents can be read by using their respective applications or any alternatives.
Before and After photos of Brus Roundabout Improvements
The agreement has been produced to help make the Burbank Estate a safer, cleaner and better maintained area to improve the quality of life for residents.
- Burbank Estate Local Neighbourhood Agreement 2009/2010 (PDF)
- Size: 7.47 MB
- Estimated download time: (56k = 18 mins 39 secs)
Central Estate Management Organisation (CEMO) is a community-owned company that works for all residents of the Central Estate. This charter sets out how CEMO will work with partners to address issues
- CEMO Local Charter (PDF)
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Estimated download time: (56k = 9 mins 15 secs)
Leaflet giving advice to dog owners
- Clean up After Your Dog Leaflet (PDF)
- Size: 190.59 KB
- Estimated download time: (56k = 28 secs)
This strategy complements and supports Hartlepool Borough Council's existing Community and Neighbourhood Renewal Strategies and contributes towards the Council's locally adopted outcomes and targets.
- Neighbourhood Management and Empowerment Strategy 2010 (DOC)
- Size: 5.82 MB
- Estimated download time: (56k = 14 mins 32 secs)
Information Leaflet about the Operation Clean Sweep initiative.
Leaflet explaining all about Operation Cleansweep
- Operation Cleansweep Leaflet (PDF)
- Size: 122.81 KB
- Estimated download time: (56k = 18 secs)
Guide booklet to being a responsible dog owner in Hartlepool. Containing information on dog control orders and dog legislation.
- The Essential Guide for Dog Owners in Hartlepool (PDF)
- Size: 8.77 MB
- Estimated download time: (56k = 21 mins 54 secs)