Adult Social Care: Professional library
Policies, procedures, strategies and guidance
This section provides information about our adult social care policies, procedures and guidance for professionals and those with an interest in adult social care.
- Tees Advocacy HUB Service User Information Leaflet
- Referral and Screening Process - General Advocacy
- Referral and Screening Process - Independent Mental Capacity Advocate
- Referral and Screening Process - Independent Mental Health Advocate
- Tees Advocacy Referral Form - Independent Advocacy
- Tees Advocacy Referral Form - Independent Mental Capacity Advocate
- Tees Advocacy Referral From - Independent Mental Health Advocate
Assistive technology strategy
General Social Care Council
Health and wellbeing
- The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
- Reducing harm from falls
- This is Me booklet designed to help health professionals caring for people with dementia
- See 'Welfare Notice'
- CPS Policy supporting victims and witnesses with a learning disability
- CPS Policy supporting victims and witnesses with mental health issues
- Inter-agency Safeguarding Adults Alert Form
- Teeswide Safeguarding Adults policy (issued July 2011)
- The protection of vulnerable adults interagency policy procedures and practice guidance (October 2011)
Safeguarding Adults Management Guide
SAFER referral tool
The SAFER referral tool has been designed to help ensure appropriate, quality referrals of children in need or children who may be suffering significant harm to social care services.
- Reablement and Connecting Communities: an overview
- Send an electronic Welfare Notice through this website
Welfare Notice downloads
See also 'Reablement: extra help to live independently' (Factsheet 35).
Telephone: 01429 266522