Hartlepool Borough Council

More about Adult Social Care

What we do

  • Page 1 of 5

 We work with the health service and voluntary groups to give help and support to:

  • Older people (aged 65 years and over)
  • Adults with learning disabilities
  • Adults with mental health needs
  • Adults with physical disabilities
  • Adults with problems with their hearing or sight
  • Young people or adults who care for relatives or friends


» Some of the things we can do to help

We can:

  • Provide personal care in your home
  • Give advice on welfare benefits and help people who can not manage their own money
  • Provide equipment, adaptations and advice to help you move around your home safely, prepare meals, and keep clean
  • Give information about support and services available to you 
  • Give you choice and control over the help you need to live healthily and independently
  • Investigate if you think that an adult is being abused


» Our annual report

You can find out more about what we do in our annual reports.  You can find the most up-to-date report on our factsheets and publications page.

Contact us

Telephone: 01429 266522

Send your feedback or find key contact details.