Hartlepool Borough Council

How much do you have to pay?

How to appeal against your council tax band.

  • Page 3 of 3


If you think your property has been put into the wrong Council Tax valuation band, you need to contact the Valuation Office.

The Listing Officer
Valuation Office
George Stephenson House
St. Marks Court
Stockton on Tees
TS17 6QR

Telephone: 03000 504 200

Remember you must still keep your payments up to date until your appeal is decided.


External Links
Hartlepool Borough Council is not responsible for the content of any external websites and does not endorse any product or organisation contained therein

Contact us

Telephone: 01429 266522

Send your feedback or find key contact details.