Hartlepool Reference and Information Service
Hartlepool Reference Library aims to give a service that is reliable and accessible to all users by:
- Providing information that is impartial, objective, accurate & current
- Ensuring the information we provide is accessible to anyone who needs it
- Providing assistance to support users in making their own choices
- Ensuring high quality service delivery through staff training and the provision of appropriate resources
- Encouraging feedback from all stakeholders and using this to improve the service.
Telephone: 01429 266522