Hartlepool Borough Council

Petroleum Filling Stations

What Records Should I Keep?

  • Page 3 of 11


See Part 4 of Licence Conditions

How Long Should I keep these Records?

A minimum of 12 months.

Who will look at my Site Records?

The Petroleum Officer certainly but Environmental Health Officers, Trading Standards, Company Auditors and Health and Safety Advisors may too wish to see these records.


External Links
Hartlepool Borough Council is not responsible for the content of any external websites and does not endorse any product or organisation contained therein

Contact us

Telephone: 01429 266522

Send your feedback or find key contact details.