School Admissions & Transfers
School Admissions Online
- Admissions to Reception Class in September 2014: If your child was born between 1st September 2009 and 31st August 2010, he or she will be due to start primary school in September 2014. To secure your child's place, you must make your primary application by 15th January 2014. You can apply on-line from 25th November 2013.
- Admissions to Secondary School in September 2014: If your child was born between 1st September 2002 and 31st August 2003, he or she will be due to start secondary school in September 2014. To secure your child's place, you must make your application by 31st October 2013. You can apply on-line from 9th September 2013.
To apply on-line, simply enter the site by clicking one link, and follow the simple step-by-step instructions. Please have with you your UID (which can be found on the letter issued and your postcode before entering the site. If you require any further information, please contact the Admissions Team on 01429 523765 / 523768 or email: AdmissionsTeam@hartlepool.gov.uk
The benefits of applying on-line are:
- simple step-by-step instructions
- change your application at any time until our deadline for receiving applications
- your application will automatically be confirmed by e-mail
- find out on-line which school place we have offered your child
- register that you still have an interest in a school
The online Admissions site has has undergone some security enhancements over the recent months which includes a change to the allocation of passwords and general registration process. It may therefore be necessary for some users of this system that have previously had a user account to re-register with the site to comply with the enhanced security.
Before you begin the online application process, you will need to know your postcode. You can go to the Post Office postcode finder using this link.
Hartlepool Borough Council is not responsible for the content of any external websites and does not endorse any product or organisation contained therein
School Admissions Team
Address: Child & Adult Services
Tel: 01429 523765 /523768
Fax: 01429 523750
Telephone: 01429 266522