Report a problem with your bin

Please click on the links below to report a problem with your bins:

Report missed collections

Report a damaged bin

Report a damaged Communal Bin

Report an abandoned bin

If your wheeled bin is lost or stolen you will need to purchase a replacement.

Order a New Bin

Alternatively you can make a payment by:

  • Telephone: 01429 523333*
  • In Person: Civic Centre, Victoria Road , Hartlepool * 

* (Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:00 and Friday 09:00 - 16:30)

If your green wheeled bin is lost or stolen you can book a one-off collection of your waste to give you the opportunity to search for your bin. If you would like to book this service please call the number above.