Community Hub Central (York Road)
Introducing your new Community Hub Central, a key community building that brings a range of services for local people under one roof.
Enjoy access to a busy calendar of events, skills workshops, social groups, health and advice services and much more. Community Hub staff will be on hand to help and answer any questions you may have during your time here.
Monday – Friday – 10am - 6pm
Saturday - 10am - 2pm
- Dedicated areas for children and young people, with lots of colourful books for curious minds. Look out for regular events and activities for children and parents.
- Gain access to a wide range of library resources, provided in a range of formats including books, spoken word, large print, images, maps and microfilm. Visitors can also access local and family history resources.
- Hub staff are on hand to assist with a wide range of enquiries and signpost people to appropriate advice and guidance organisations Debt management, form-filling, benefit and general advice can be accessed at a number of drop-in sessions and appointments.
- Community Hub Central has over 30 public access computers throughout the building, with the main PC suite located on the first floor.
- The Hub provides a wide range of activities throughout the year for members of the local community to enjoy. These include regular creative and recreational groups and specialist events to support national initiatives such as World Book Day.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- 1:1 sessions to help people use tablets and portable devices.
- Exhibition space for local artists or organisations.
- Study facilities.
- A range of rooms and spaces available for hire as well as informal public space around the building.
- Refreshments available to purchase.
Community Hub Central, 124 York Rd, Hartlepool, TS26 9DE.