Community Hub North (Miers Avenue, West View)
Services provided by West View Advice & Resource Centre on behalf of Hartlepool Council
Please note that most of our libraries and Community Hubs are currently closed. We will update our website with opening times when we are able to safely re-open our buildings.
Community Hub South is now open Monday - Friday from 10am - 3pm and Saturdays 10am-12pm. Please note that there has been some changes made to the building to ensure you are safe when you visit. Please follow all signage throughout the building. The maximum number of visitors in the building at any time is 4, therefore, please be aware that you may have to queue on arrival.
Seaton Library is now open on Tuesdays, 10am-3pm, Thursdays 10am-3pm, Fridays 10am-3pm and Saturdays 10am-12pm. Please note that there has been some changes made to the building to ensure you are safe when you visit. Please follow all signage throughout the building.
Introducing your new Community Hub North, a key community building that brings a range of services for local people under one roof.
Enjoy access to a busy calendar of events, skills workshops, social groups, health and advice services and much more. Dedicated Community Hub staff will be on hand to help and answer any questions you may have during your time here.
Hub Opening Hours
Community Hub North is currently closed due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Members of the public can access debt management, form-filling, employment, housing, Macmillan and general benefit advice at a number of drop-in sessions and appointments.
- Gain access to a wide range of library resources, provided in a range of formats including books, spoken word and large print.
- Hub staff are on hand to assist with a wide range of enquiries and signpost people to appropriate advice and guidance organisations.
- Community Hub North has public access computers within the library room, with Hub staff on hand to provide basic IT support.
- At the Community Hub North, within the library room you’ll find dedicated areas for children and young people, with lots of colourful books for curious minds.
- The Hub provides a wide range of activities throughout the year for members of the local community to enjoy.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- A meeting/training room with smart board and projector for community groups and commercial enterprises.
- A large community hall suitable for large group activities and conferences.
- 1:1 interview rooms.
- Refreshments available to purchase (only during library opening hours.)
Community Hub North, West View Advice & Resource Centre, The Community Centre, Hartlepool, TS24 9JQ.