Council Plan 2017 - 2020
Hartlepool Council has unveiled an ambitious three-year plan to develop and promote Hartlepool as an outstanding place to live, learn, work and visit.
In July 2017, the authority formally launched its Council Plan and Financial Strategy covering the period up to 2020 along with a five-year capital investment programme.
The plan outlines the Council’s top six priorities and for each priority there is a range of projects and initiatives which the Council promises to deliver on – all within set timescales.
An 8-page leaflet summarising the Council Plan - including highlights of Council achievements during 2016/17 - was delivered to all homes in the town.
The six priorities are:
- Growing our economy, jobs and skills
- Regenerating our town
- Developing Hartlepool as a great place to live
- Developing new services for people and communities ⁞
- Building better beginnings and better futures for our children and young people
- Providing effective leadership based upon innovation and efficiency