Online forms: Comments, Compliments, Concerns and Complaints

Form progress: 0% - Page 1 of 3

If you receive adult social care and have anything to say about any part of our service we would like to hear from you. 

We would like to know if you think there's something we have done well or if there is anything we could do better.

We will record and acknowledge your comment or compliment.

We would also like to hear from you if you are unhappy about any part of our service.  


If something has gone wrong, we will do our best to resolve any concerns as quickly as possible.  You should always talk to the member of staff involved in the service you are concerned about first.  They will do all they can to sort out your problem but, if you are still unhappy, you can make a complaint.


If you want to make a complaint you can do this by contacting our Complaints Officer.  You can do this by telephone, email, filling in this form or by sending a letter.

You should make your complaint within 12 months of the event that you are complaining about.  We will record and acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days and tell you the name of the person who will be dealing with it.  

If you have registered with our web site and are signed in, you can leave a form at any time to complete later. You can also view all of your saved and completed forms from your Account page.