Hartlepool Council provides three Community Hubs to bring a range of services for local people under one roof.
Community Hub South (Owton Manor, Wynyard Road), Community Hub Central (York Road) and Community Hub North (services delivered by West View Advice and Resource Centre, Miers Avenue) offer support and services from a range of different organisations to make it easier for residents to access the help they need.
Hub staff are on hand to offer assistance and signpost hub visitors to relevant services including debt advice, library services and welfare benefits, while Community Hub Health Advisors provide support and access to a range of health-improving initiatives.
Each Community Hub offers different services tailored to local people's needs.
- Access to a computer enabling residents to access online Council services
- A dedicated telephone line to the Civic Centre Customer Services team
- Telephone access to Adult Education for information about training, courses and jobs
- Access to smoking cessation advice and support
- Welfare benefit information and debt advice
- Community Hub Health Advisory service providing health and behavioural guidance
A Community Hub Health Advisor is based at each Hub, on hand to offer advice, support and guidance to help you make a lifestyle change. For more information, visit: