Summerhill Country Park and Outdoor Nature Reserve
Outdoor activities team
Our residential trips are designed to meet your specific needs. You can choose which activities you want to include plus where and when you want them to take place!
- Mountain biking
- Gorge walking
- Team Building
- Mountain/Non Mountain Walking
Our residential site is set in the beautiful vale of St John’s in the Lake District, and is close to a number of great activity venues, such as Derwentwater, Stoneycroft Gill, St. Peters Crag and Keswick Railway Line. Suitable for group sizes from 6-36 children.
Single Day Activities
If your time or budget is restricted, then we provide a wide range of single day experiential activities for groups at a number of great venues. You can choose one activity from the residential activities or Conservation Projects in partnership with Summerhill Country Park and Environmental Education in partnership with Summerhill Country Park. Group sizes range from 6-36. These days will be tailor made to meet your specific preferences and needs. Simply contact us to find out more about the opportunities available!
Use the Outdoor Activities Team at Hartlepool Borough Council to organise your school adventure activities and you will benefit from great choice, complete peace of mind plus reduced paperwork and red tape!
- Licensed by the Adventure Activities Licensing Authority to ensure activities follow good safety management practices.
- Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge for providers of good quality teaching and learning experiences who manage risk effectively.
- All risk assessments are written by our staff to reduce your workload.
- All catering is provided by our own staff who are fully qualified with lvI 2 food and hygiene certificates.
- All activities are delivered by fully qualified, experienced instructors who are CRB checked and first aid qualified.