Summerhill Country Park and Outdoor Nature Reserve
Balance Bike Sessions
The sessions use specialised bikes which are designed to help young children develop their balance and the confidence which is needed to ride a bike.
- We provide the instructor, bikes and helmets and the sessions are held at your school (indoor sessions).
- The sessions are suitable for nursery and reception pupils.
- A one hour session will allow instruction for 12 pupils (6 children per half hour). We can book longer sessions for larger groups (eg 2 hours to accommodate a class of 24 pupils) and morning and afternoon sessions are available on the same day to accommodate am/pm nursery classes.
- It is recommended that 3 sessions are booked as it is a progressive course.
- Taster sessions are available on request.
Don’t miss out on a fantastic opportunity for your children to learn to ride a bike! Availability is limited and the session are popular so advance booking is highly recommended.