Free School Meals
All pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are currently entitled to Universal Infant Free School Meals (UIFSM) to ensure they receive a hot healthy meal at lunchtime.
Parents claiming any of the benefits listed below can apply for free school meals for any of their children who are registered at a Hartlepool school and who would normally be at school at lunch time.
Parents of pupils in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 who are in receipt of any of the benefits listed below should telephone 01429 284188 to claim their Pupil Premium.
By claiming your free school meal you are helping your child's school receive more funding through Pupil Premium.
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related)
- Child Tax Credit – where annual income as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs does not exceed £16,190 and are not entitled to Working Tax Credit
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999