Cemetery and Crematorium Services
Coronavirus and funeral services at our crematoria and cemeteries
Many of our customers are concerned about the impact coronavirus (COVID-19) may have on their funeral service.
Following Government and Public Health England guidance we’ve introduced measures to delay the spread of the virus and protect residents using the services.
What we’re doing:
- restricting funeral attendance to allow social distancing
- asking you to choose music from the selection that we have, rather than accepting CDs
- offering live webcasting of services.
We’ll continue to review government and Public Health England guidelines on large gatherings and share updates.
To help you can:
- drop paperwork off at our letter box or email it to us
- try to use email and phone if you need to get in touch
- observe social distancing when attending funerals at the crematorium or cemeteries.
Further government guidance on attending funerals can be found at the following link
Information on the services provided by the Cemeteries and Crematorium Service can be found by downloading the booklet ‘Price Information’ below.
Should you wish to discuss the services provided please contact the Cemetery Office on the details below.