Hartlepool Council provides three Community Hubs to bring a range of services for local people under one roof.
Community Hub South (Owton Manor, Wynyard Road), Community Hub Central (York Road) and Community Hub North (services delivered by West View Advice and Resource Centre, Miers Avenue) offer support and services from a range of different organisations to make it easier for residents to access the help they need.
Hub staff are on hand to offer assistance and signpost hub visitors to relevant services including debt advice, library services and welfare benefits, while Community Hub Health Advisors provide support and access to a range of health-improving initiatives.
Each Community Hub offers different services tailored to local people's needs.
- Access to a computer enabling residents to access online Council services
- A dedicated telephone line to the Civic Centre Customer Services team
- Telephone access to Adult Education for information about training, courses and jobs
- Access to smoking cessation advice and support
- Welfare benefit information and debt advice
- Community Hub Advisory service
Officers from Hartlepool Community Safety Team will also hold weekly drop in sessions in the three Community Hubs offering crime prevention advice and information on services on the following rota:
Mondays - Community Hub Central
Tuesdays - Community Hub South
Wednesdays - Community Hub North.
Each drop in session runs between 11am and 2pm.
A Community Hub Advisor is based at each Hub, offering advice and support to help you make a lifestyle change. To find out more visit: