Hartlepool Council provides three Community Hubs to bring a range of services for local people under one roof.
Community Hub South (Owton Manor, Wynyard Road), Community Hub Central (York Road) and Community Hub North (services delivered by West View Advice and Resource Centre, Miers Avenue) offer support and services from a range of different organisations to make it easier for residents to access the help they need.
Each Community Hub offers different services tailored to local people's needs.
- Access to a computer enabling residents to access online Council services
- A dedicated telephone line to the Civic Centre Customer Services team
- Telephone access to Adult Education for information about training, courses and jobs
- Access to smoking cessation advice and support
- Welfare benefit information and debt advice
A Community Connector is based at each Hub, offering advice and support to help you make a lifestyle change. To find out more visit: