Pay my Council House Rent
There are several ways to pay your rent:
- Direct Debit -The easiest way to pay is by direct debit, please contact us for help with setting up an arrangement with your bank
- Standing Order - You can pay by standing order, please contact us for our bank details. You will need to use your rent account number as your reference
- In Person - Payment can be made in person at the Civic Centre during office hours
- Telephone - You can pay with a debit or credit card by calling 01429 523336 (24 hours a day)
- Paypoint - You can request a new or replacement PayPoint payment card from us to pay your rent at any Post Office or PayPoint outlets.
If you need to discuss your rent account or request an up to date rent statement, please contact us using the details below.