Hartlepool Learning and Skills Service
Hartlepool Adult Education aims to promote personal and professional growth by providing bespoke, high quality learning opportunities that respond to the whole community and meet the demands of employers.
We act as a one-stop-shop for employers, coordinating all of your training needs. If we can't deliver what you want personally, we'll match you and your requirements to one of our network of specialist trading providers - guiding you through the process every step of the way.
Our Core Offer
We work closely with Hartlepool Borough Council's Economic Regeneration Team and key partners, such as Job Centre Plus and the National Careers Service, to ensure that employers receive a holistic support package that can include advice on:
- How to develop new Apprenticeship Standards that are bespoke to occupational areas
- Workforce Development and training for all employees within a company
- Accessing the Digital Apprenticeship Service
- The Apprenticeship Levy
- Recruitment of all staff
- Work Trials, Work Experience, Volunteering and Internships
- Development of Pre-Employability programmes
- Traineeships ad Apprenticeship Opportunities
- In-Work Support for new employees
- Redundancy support and careers advice for employees
- Starting up a new business
- Financial assistance to start up or expand a business
- Premises for new businesses starting up or expanding
- Networking opportunities with local organisations
- HR and employment legislation advice.