Community Hub North (Miers Avenue, West View)
Services provided by West View Advice & Resource Centre on behalf of Hartlepool Council
Introducing your new Community Hub North, a key community building that brings a range of services for local people under one roof.
Enjoy access to a busy calendar of events, skills workshops, social groups, health and advice services and much more. Dedicated Community Hub staff will be on hand to help and answer any questions you may have during your time here.
Hub Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday - 9am - 5pm
Friday - 9am - 4pm
Library Opening Hours
Mondays and Wednesdays - 10am – 12.30pm and 1pm – 5pm
Fridays - 9am – 12.30pm and 1pm – 4pm
- Members of the public can access debt management, form-filling, employment, housing, Macmillan and general benefit advice at a number of drop-in sessions and appointments.
- Gain access to a wide range of library resources, provided in a range of formats including books, spoken word and large print.
- Hub staff are on hand to assist with a wide range of enquiries and signpost people to appropriate advice and guidance organisations.
- Community Hub North has public access computers within the library room, with Hub staff on hand to provide basic IT support.
- At the Community Hub North, within the library room you’ll find dedicated areas for children and young people, with lots of colourful books for curious minds.
- The Hub provides a wide range of activities throughout the year for members of the local community to enjoy.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- A meeting/training room with smart board and projector for community groups and commercial enterprises.
- A large community hall suitable for large group activities and conferences.
- 1:1 interview rooms.
- Refreshments available to purchase (only during library opening hours.)
Community Hub North, West View Advice & Resource Centre, The Community Centre, Hartlepool, TS24 9JQ.