Community Connectors can help you access the support you need to improve your physical and mental wellbeing, live more independently and get involved in the community.
We’re here to help empower you to:
• Take simple, effective actions to improve your health and wellbeing.
• Find new ways to tackle a problem or concern.
• Gain skills and confidence to open new doors and new opportunities.
• Make new friends and widen your social network.
• Find out more about groups, activities or events.
Make the connection
1. Your GP, nurse or healthcare professional can signpost you to the Community Connectors service.
2. Call and make an appointment using the information on the back of this leaflet, or drop in to your closest Community Hub.
3. One of our Community Connectors will meet for an initial chat about the support you require and help you to access the services that best meet your needs.
4. Your Connector will support and encourage you as you to confidently make changes to reach your goals.
If you are a health care professional and would like to know more, please contact 01429 402815.
For more information about the three Community Hubs, visit: