Change in circumstances

    How to inform us if you have a change of circumstances

    The following are examples of changes which you should notify as soon as they happen. (Please note they are only examples and do not cover everything that you should tell us about.) 

    • Change in Income or you partners income
    • Changes to the income of any non-dependants or second adults living with you.
    • Change in your house composition (people moving in and out.) 
    • If any of your children leave school or college.
    • If the rent you pay to your landlord changes.
    • If you savings change. 
    • If your Occupational Pension increases. 

     If you wish to contact us please e-mail the address below.