Warm Up North
This page tells you about Warm Up North, a service which provides cheaper energy solutions for North East residents.
Warm Up North is the exclusive partner of nine North East local authorities for energy efficiency, created to help North East households save money and stay warm. The scheme, powered by British Gas, aims to help thousands make their homes warmer and more affordable to heat.
It’s open to everyone and you don’t have to be a British Gas customer to apply.
Our aim is to try to assist through:
- providing access to renewable home energy solutions
- providing energy tips so you can start reducing bills straight away
- help with energy company obligation (ECO) funding
Warm Up North is the only service backed by North East local authorities, although other organisations may contact you to provide a similar service.
If you are interested in improving your home, register your details and read more about the scheme here.
- Darlington Borough Council
- Durham County Council
- Gateshead Council
- Hartlepool Borough Council
- Newcastle City Council
- Northumberland County Council
- Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council
- South Tyneside Council
- Sunderland City Council