Whether you are setting-up in business for the first time or an established growing business, you may be eligible to apply for grants to assist in the following areas:
- Towards expenditure on capital equipment
- To provide a contribution towards business rates
- The creation of employment
- Security works
- Building and environmental improvements to specific industrial and commercial areas
- Towards setting up and developing a business
- Towards the introduction and development of information technology
- Accessing new national and international markets
There are a number of schemes that are available both from Hartlepool Council and other agencies that offer financial assistance to individuals setting up in business and existing businesses located in Hartlepool.
Further information on what is available and whether your project qualifies for assistance please contact us on the details below.
Hartlepool Borough Council is not responsible for the content of any external websites and does not endorse any product or organisation contained therein