Household Waste Recycling Centre Vehicle Permit - Terms and Conditions
- Permits are valid for a maximum of 12 trips (there is no expiry date on the permit)
- Individuals cannot apply for more than one permit in any 12 month period
- Permits must be shown at the site entrance to gain entry - permits will be hole punched and returned
- Permits are valid ONLY for the vehicle specified on the permit
- Permit can be used to dispose of household waste ONLY
- Permit holders must inform Hartlepool Connect regarding any change of details, ie vehicle or address
- In the event that a permit is lost, individuals you will be issued with one replacement. If the permit is lost on more than one occasion individuals will be declined a replacement.
Further details can be found in our Vehicle Permit leaflet.
Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions may lead to the withdrawal of permits