Hartlepool Borough Council
I WANT TO...
- Apply for a job in Hartlepool
- Report a streetlight problem
- Find somewhere to park
- Report a refuse/recycling problem
- Find my bin collection day
- Find the school term dates
- Find out about school admissions
- Adopt or foster a child
- Contact social care
- Get active
- Know what my Council Tax is
- Contact my councillor
- Know more about Cookies on this website
- Looking for something to see or do
- Looking for the Tees Valley Combined Authority Consultation
- Looking for a Council job
- Looking for a library
- Looking for a planning application
- Planning a journey
- Moving home
- Getting married
- Unhappy with a Council service
- Interested in the Local Transport Plan
- Worried about a child
- Worried about a vulnerable adult
- Looking for property for sale
- Interested in Enterprise Zones
- Looking for the Local Plan Consultation
Tees Valley Combined Authority
The five local councils in the Tees Valley (Darlington, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Redcar & Cleveland and Stockton-on-Tees) are asking for your views on proposals to form a Combined Authority.
Winter gritting routes
Maps and information for gritting routes in Hartlepool
Hartlepool Energy Switch
...... and start saving money on your energy bill!
Wednesday 17th December 2014
HARTLEPOOL has marked the centenary of its bombardment by the German Navy in the First World War with a day-long series of proud and poignant events.
Tuesday 16th December 2014
HARTLEPOOL’S Fens Primary School in Mowbray Road was unable to open this morning – and will remain closed until the New Year – due to major overnight flooding of its car park.
Monday 15th December 2014
WORKPLACES across Hartlepool are being encouraged to get on their starting blocks ready to compete in the new ‘My Team 2015’ workplace health campaign, starting with an eight week physical activity themed challenge on 5th January 2015.
Friday 12th December 2014
CHURCH bells will ring out across Hartlepool next week as the town commemorates the centenary of its bombardment by the German Navy in the First World War.