Hartlepool Borough Council

Infectious Disease Control

  • Page 1 of 4

Certain infectious diseases are notifiable to the Health Authority and these are investigated by the Consultant in Communicable Disease Control (CCDC) or by officers of the Local Authority.  The list of infectious diseases notifiable in the UK is available from the Health Protection Agency.

If you are suffering from a notifiable disease you may be contacted by a member of the Health Protection Agency or an Environmental Health Officer to gain further advice or information.  Hartlepool Borough Council will investigate food poisoning and certain other food borne illnesses which are notifiable.

Address: Civic Centre
Victoria Road
TS24 8AY

Tel: 01429 523340

Contact us

Telephone: 01429 266522

Send your feedback or find key contact details.