Corrections to a certificate

Guidance on making a change or correction to a registration certificate can be found using the below links. If you would like to make a change or correction please contact us so that we can establish whether the change can be made and, if it can be, the type of correction and evidence required.

If the correction is related to a birth please read this guidance on making a change to a birth certificate.  

Correct a death certificate

Correct a marriage registration

Correct a birth registration