Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Here at CETL we have 8 meeting rooms including our Conference Hall which seats up to 220 people.
CETL is so much more than a set of rooms to hire. It is:
- a hub for teachers to meet and share best practice;
- a resource for teaching and learning (the Reading Recovery room being a perfect example);
- a flexible use of space that brings multi-agency practitioners together (e.g. safeguarding meetings);
- a centre for conferences to develop learning across the region;
- the centre of a continuous professional development offer that will help to recruit and retain high quality teachers;
- a bringing together of Education Teams to facilitate joined up working.
Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL), Brierton Lane, Hartlepool, TS25 4AF
Our opening times are:
Monday - Thursday 08:30 to 17:00
Friday - 08:30 to 16:30
However, we do take room bookings out of these hours, including weekends. For more information about our venue and a price list, please do not hesitate to contact our Reception on:
Facilities and Resources
- Free car parking
- Disabled access and facilities
- Local Amenities
- Amplified Speakers
- Hearing Loop
- Overhead Projectors
- Facilities to connect your own laptop
- Catering if required
Please note: Only selected rooms have IT facilities and Hearing Loop.
Catering available at CETL!
Here at CETL we have our catering services which provide a variety of options such as:
- Afternoon Tea
- Healthy Options
- Fresh Fruit Platters
- Fruit Juices, Teas and Coffee’s
- And much more
For more information and menu choices please contact Alex Docherty from Function Catering on
01429 52 3345 or mailto: email@example.com