Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Here at CETL we have meeting rooms and our main Conference Hall which can be adapted to suit requirements.
CETL is so much more than a set of rooms to hire. It is:
- a hub for teachers to meet and share best practice;
- early years consultants and school advisors are based here;
- a flexible use of space that brings multi-agency practitioners together (e.g. safeguarding meetings);
- a centre for conferences to develop learning across the region;
- the centre of a continuous professional development offer that will help to recruit and retain high quality teachers;
- a bringing together of Education Teams to facilitate joined up working.
Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL), Brierton Lane, Hartlepool, TS25 4AF
Our opening times are:
Monday - Thursday 08:30 to 17:00
Friday - 08:30 to 16:30
However, we do take room bookings out of these hours, including weekends. For more information about our venue and a price list, please do not hesitate to contact our Reception on:
Facilities and Resources
- Free car parking
- Disabled access and facilities
- Local Amenities
- Amplified Speakers
- Hearing Loop
- Overhead Projectors
- Facilities to connect your own laptop
- Catering if required
Please note: Only selected rooms have IT facilities and Hearing Loop.
Catering available at CETL!
Here at CETL we have our catering services which provide a variety of options such as:
- Afternoon Tea
- Healthy Options
- Fresh Fruit Platters
- Fruit Juices, Teas and Coffee’s
- And much more
For more information and menu choices please contact Alex Docherty from Function Catering on
01429 52 3345 or mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org