Stroke Awareness Month
Don't miss a series of events happening across the town's Community Hubs throughout May
Throughout May, the Council’s Sports and Physical Activity team, Community Connectors, a Stroke Association representative and a NHS professional will be on hand to offer advice and information at various taking place in the town's Community Hubs.
Anyone can drop by to find out more information on aftercare, receive a free blood pressure check, and discuss healthy lifestyle advice to help reduce the risk of having a stroke in the future.
Community Hub Central (York Road)
- Wednesday 2 May - 10am - 12pm
- Wednesday 9 May - 10am - 12pm
- Wednesday 16 May - 10am - 12pm
- Wednesday 23 May - 10am - 12pm
- Wednesday 30 May - 10am - 12pm
Community Hub North (Services provided by West View Advice and Resource Centre)
- Tuesday 22 May - 1pm - 3pm
Community Hub South (Owton Manor)
- Tuesday 29 May - 1pm - 3pm