Complaints, Comments and Compliments - Children's Social Care
The following factsheets explain how to make a comment or complaint about Children's Social Care Services.
If you prefer, you can:
- Fill in our online complaints form
- Email: Cas.Complaints@hartlepool.gov.uk
- Telephone: 01429 284020 (office hours only)
You can download a copy of our annual complaints, comments and representations report from the bottom of this page.
Children's Social Care
If you are unhappy with our service or a service we have arranged on your behalf, you can complain to us.
These factsheets should give enough information to help you send a compliment or make a complaint. If you prefer you can download our full complaints procedure.
- Concerns and complaints: information for young people
- Concerns and complaints: information for adults
- Comments and compliments: information for young people
- Children's Social Care Complaints Procedure
Annual complaints, comments and representations report