Do I need Building Regulation permission?

If you want to construct, extend or alter a building then it is likely that a Building Regulation application will be required.

The interactive house on the Planning Portal gives more advice on the type of work home owners will need to make a Building Regulation application for. If you are carrying out work to a non-domestic or commercial premises or if you are unsure if you need an application then please contact us. 

Further information on Local Authority Building Control is available from the LABC and information on both Planning and Building Control from the Planning Portal.

Further Information and Advice