Help is at hand to grow your businessPublished Monday, 9th July 2018
Hartlepool firms which need advice and funding to grow their business idea should make tracks to a special event in the town later this week.
They’re invited to drop into The Innovation Centre, Hub 1, Queens Meadow Business Park on Thursday 12 July between 11am and 2pm, when they’ll be able to talk to business specialists from Tees Valley Business Compass, Hartlepool Borough Council and UK Steel Enterprise.
Tees Valley Business Compass has a range of grant schemes providing up to 33% funding for business growth projects.
Support and funding is available for a range of different projects such as:
* Developing marketing strategies
* Getting business online
* Supplying energy-efficient products and services
* Creating workforce training plans
* Developing strategies to help towards gaining ISO accreditation
* Design and development of Management Information and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
* Product and service development and design
* Business process review and re-engineering
* Strategy and succession planning
* Overseas marketing strategy development activities
* Research and development for products which improve broadband speeds
Councillor Kevin Cranney, Chair of the Council’s Regeneration Services Committee, said: “It’s well worth dropping into this free event to find out more about the help available – it could make all the difference in getting your business idea to take off and fly.”
Karen Jones, Senior Project Manager at Tees Valley Business Compass, said: “The drop-in event at the Innovation Centre is a great opportunity for the Hartlepool business community to come together and find out more about the best funding schemes and support available to them to help them grow.
“I would encourage any Hartlepool-based businesses to drop in to speak to a member of the team to see how we can support them.”
For more information about the event please call (01429) 867677 or email email@example.com