Drop-in advice for 2019 Hartlepool school leaversPublished Thursday, 30th May 2019
This year’s Hartlepool school leavers are urged not to miss the latest of several drop-in events in the town to help them take the next important steps in their lives.
It’s on Thursday 13 June from 3pm to 6pm in the main square in Middleton Grange Shopping Centre.
Among the organisations taking part will be Hartlepool Youth Service, Middleton Grange Shopping Centre, the Tees Valley Combined Authority, Job Centre Plus, the Department for Work and Pensions, Tees Valley Careers.com, National Citizen Service, English Martyrs School and Sixth Form College, Hartlepool College of Further Education and Hartlepool Sixth Form College.
On offer will be:
* Advice on education, employment and training
* Details of apprenticeship websites and how to sign up to them.
* A chance to join the National Citizen Service Summer Programme.
* Information about the Teesvalleycareers.com website and how to use it.
* Details of current summer job vacancies in the town.
* Advice on creating a CV.
There will also be a chance to enter a free prize draw for a £50 shopping voucher.
If people aren’t able to attend, there will be a further event in the same location and at the same time on Thursday 11 July.
For more details message ‘Hartlepool Youth Service’ on Facebook or contact @JCPinDurhamtees on Twitter.