CHANGES TO COMMITTEE MEETING CALENDAR – JANUARY 2022Published Tuesday, 11th January 2022
An important update regarding Committee meetings in January.
Due to the current high level of Omicron COVID-19 cases across the Borough, Hartlepool Borough Council’s Managing Director has recommended that unless a report that is scheduled to go to a January Committee is time limited and urgent, it should be deferred to the February meeting of the Committee.
On that basis, the following meetings have, therefore, been cancelled, with the agreement of the Committee Chair in each case:
- Audit and Governance Committee – Thursday 13 January at 10.00 am
- Finance and Policy Committee – Monday 17 January at 10.00 am
- Members’ Seminar – Monday 17 January at 5.30 pm
- Planning Committee – Wednesday 19 January at 10.00 am
- Adults and Community Based Services Committee – Thursday 20 January at 10.00 am
- Economic Growth and Regeneration Committee – Tuesday 25 January at 10.00 am
- Neighbourhood Services Committee – Thursday 27 January at 10.00 am
- Council – Thursday 27 January at 6.00 pm
- Health and Wellbeing Board – Monday 31 January at 10.30 am.
For those meetings that are going ahead, meetings rooms will be set up to be socially distanced and masks should be worn through the meeting. (Councillors are being asked only to remove their masks when speaking as part of the meeting.)
A limited number of members of the public will be able to attend the meetings with spaces being available on a first come, first served basis.
Those wishing to attend should phone the council on (01429) 523568 or (01429) 523019 by midday of the working day before the meeting, where name and address details will be taken for NHS Test and Trace purposes.
Proof of a negative lateral flow test taken in the preceding 24 hours should be brought to the meeting. (For those unable to provide evidence of a negative test, some lateral flow test kits will be available in an alternative committee room and should be taken and come back negative before entering the meeting.
Anyone with symptoms should not attend.