Consultation, feedback and performance indicators
Hartlepool Registration Service is committed to providing customers with high quality registration services at key times in their lives, reflected in the services provided by the service and the skill and dedication of staff.
Our mission statement
- Make the best use of resources, being innovative and creative and seeking continuous improvement.
- Provide services that give value for money and are based on best practice.
- Put people at the heart of what we do and to value their views.
- Involve and listen to our customers and be responsive to their needs.
- Work with stakeholders to improve the customer journey.
- Develop, support and retain staff who are highly skilled, valued and empowered to deliver our goals.
In order to meet our goals it is important to seek the views and experiences of all those people connected to our service including staff, stakeholders, customers and the public.
We monitor our performance against our service standards and targets on a monthly basis.
Performance Indicators - 2016-2017
|Indicator||Type||Sample size||Target||National standard||Achieved|
|Waiting time for appointment||
Birth registration /declaration
|942||5 working days||95%||97%|
|Death registration / declaration||582||2 working days||95%||98%|
|Notice of intention to marry / form a civil partnership||582||10 working days||95%||100%|