Details of licensing applications received
Licensing Act 2003
If you are a resident of Hartlepool , or operate a business in the town, you are entitled to make representations about an application if you either support or oppose it. All representations must relate to at least one of the Licensing Act's 'licensing objectives' which are: -
- Prevention of crime and disorder
- Prevention of public nuisance
- Public safety
- Protection of children from harm
Any representations must be submitted within 28 days of an application being received by the Council and therefore any comments you may wish to make must be made by the date shown below (closing date for representations).
Please note: It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application.
Representations must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
The Licensing Team
Hartlepool Borough Council
Please see below applications which are currently under consultation:
- New Premises Licence - Savers, Unit 30-31 Middleton Grange Shopping Centre - Closing Date 03/12/19
- New Premises Licence - Wilton grange Hotel, 187 Grange Road - Closing Date 05/12/19