Details of licensing applications received
Licensing Act 2003
If you are a resident of Hartlepool , or operate a business in the town, you are entitled to make representations about an application if you either support or oppose it. All representations must relate to at least one of the Licensing Act's 'licensing objectives' which are: -
- Prevention of crime and disorder
- Prevention of public nuisance
- Public safety
- Protection of children from harm
Any representations must be submitted within 28 days of an application being received by the Council and therefore any comments you may wish to make must be made by the date shown below (closing date for representations).
Please note: It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application.
Representations must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to:
The Licensing Team
Hartlepool Borough Council
Please see below applications which are currently under consultation:
- New Premises Licence - Zaika, 21-23 Whitby Street, Hartlepool - Closing Date 24/12/18
- Variation Premises Licence - Lidl, Jesmond Gardens, Hartlepool - Closing Date 25/12/18