Hartlepool Advocacy Hub

What is Advocacy? 

Advocacy is about helping people to speak up for themselves and understand what their rights and entitlements are. 

  • An advocate can help you to put your views across.
  • Give you information on the options available to you. 
  • We are independent of social services and health services. 
  • We are here to listen to your concerns. 

We can support people who live in Hartlepool and who: 

  • Need support to use social services. 
  • Need support to use a health service, such as a hospital or have a doctor. 
  • Navigate through health or social care services that may affect them.
  • Is a carer and needs support to use services.  

All referrals for Advocacy should be sent to the Hub who will then allocate to the most appropriate advocacy provider. 

Address: Incontrol-able CIC, Dimensional House, 81 Stranton, Hartlepool, TS24 7QT

Telephone: 01429 555 009/07522 866 080

Email: advocacyhub@incontrol-able.co.uk

Website: www.hartlepooladvocacyhub.com


Information to download 

Hartlepool Advocacy Hub Leaflet

Advocacy Allocations Process 

General Advocacy Referral Form

IMCA Referral Form

IMHA Referral Form