Hartlepool Advocacy Hub
What is Advocacy?
Advocacy is about helping people to speak up for themselves and understand what their rights and entitlements are.
- An advocate can help you to put your views across.
- Give you information on the options available to you.
- We are independent of social services and health services.
- We are here to listen to your concerns.
We can support people who live in Hartlepool and who:
- Need support to use social services.
- Need support to use a health service, such as a hospital or have a doctor.
- Navigate through health or social care services that may affect them.
- Is a carer and needs support to use services.
All referrals for Advocacy should be sent to the Hub who will then allocate to the most appropriate advocacy provider.
Address: Incontrol-able CIC, Dimensional House, 81 Stranton, Hartlepool, TS24 7QT
Telephone: 01429 555 009/07522 866 080
Information to download