Complaints, Comments and Compliments - Adult Social Care

The following factsheets explain how to make a comment or complaint about Adult social care services. 

If you prefer, you can:

You can download a copy of our annual complaints, comments and representations report from the bottom of this page.

Adult Social Care

If you are unhappy with our service or a service we have arranged on your behalf (such as home care or residential care), you can complain to us.

If you have arranged and pay for your own care, complaints in the first instance should be made to the care provider. If you remain dissatisfied with their response, you can contact the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman (LGSCO). Further details can be found on their website Local Government Ombudsman. 

These factsheets should give enough information to help you send a compliment or make a complaint.  If you prefer you can download our full complaints procedure.

Annual complaints, comments and representations report